CDM Consultant - London
An awarding winning consultancy is looking for a CDM Consultant to join their existing team in London. Based in London, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex projects in the UK. You will cover projects across all sectors including Retail, Banking, Commercial and Education. The client has a reputation for delivering on high profile schemes and works closely with their clients to provide a high value add service.
- Managing a portfolio of projects, across all sectors and managing the clients expectations to deliver a first class service
- Advise clients under the CDM Regulations 2015
- Co-ordinating design team meetings and assisting the client in the development of H&S arrangements/Project briefs.
- Audits of client management systems to establish robust processes to manage design and construction management and adherence to CDM 2015
- Minimum of NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety and Health
- Certified membership of the Association of Project Safety (CMaPS)
- A positive and dynamic person with experience of working in a consulting organisation
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for CDM Consultant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly