SHEQ Team Administrator | Rickmansworth | £25,000 plus benefits
We're pleased to be partnering with a well-established construction company to secure a Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Team Administrator. Our client has operations and employees across the UK and are known in the industry as a leader in their field. The SHEQ function is award winning and the SHEQ Team Administrator is an important role to ensure the continued success.
Responsibilities for the SHEQ Team Administrator will include:
- Providing administrative support across the SHEQ Team and to and senior management within the team as required
- Collating companywide SHEQ data and producing reports and information for SHEQ Team meetings
- Monitoring the team mailbox ensuring that incoming enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Providing support for the team to include; booking team travel, accommodation and meeting rooms
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in a similar Administration, PA, or Team Co-Ordination role with strong administration experience and excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised, good communicator with confidence to speak to a range of individuals in a professional manner
- Positive attitude and collaborative approach
- Some exposure to administration within health, safety, and environment would be ideal but not essential
This is fantastic opportunity to work in a varied interesting role for a growing specialist company. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply or call on 01923 432 628
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.