Health, Safety & Wellbeing Business Partner - Home based
1 day left
Health Safety and Well Being
Home based with UK wide remit
Acre have been engaged by a progressive Facilities Management business to find a highly dynamic and forward-thinking safety professional to take the role of Health Safety & Wellbeing Business Partner covering the North of the UK. This is a new role reporting into the Head of Health and Safety with the prime task of delivery a bespoke and robust HSE strategy across their key clients.
You must be exceptional at building relationships, able to deal with all levels seniority and most importantly drive positive change and strategy. The business has been growing 30% year on year so there isn't a better time to join a leading safety team.
Overview of responsibilities
- Responsible for providing professional and practical HSW support to the HOSO whilst actively supporting and partnering all management teams, employees, volunteers and supply chain partners.
- Develop relationships with all agencies in producing and executing proactive strategies for the HSW management of our workforce, supply chain and the wider external community in the context of those people living near to and/or likely to be affected by our construction and operations.
- Proactively support education and communications strategies which underpin programmes designed to help the workforce understand how best to manage their general physical and mental health along with when and where to access specialist support as appropriate.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the practical application of practioner led techniques while internally promoting their approach to HSW within the customer base.
- Support and manage risk based assurance programmes consistent with monitoring the application and efficacy of corporate HSW policies and procedures and to recommend and execute supportive strategies designed to positively affect productivity and shareholder returns.
Candidates should be degree qualified and possess comprehensive knowledge and understanding of safety and risk management. You'll also need to have an outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Experience in the development of safety polices, strategies and management systems & controls that have been successful in improving safety & productivity.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of safety legislation and ISO standards
- Chartered safety practitioner equivalent experience
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously and flexibly across the UK
If you are interested in working for a progressive and well established Facilities Management business within an exciting and growing deportment please get in touch.
Apply for Health, Safety & Wellbeing Business Partner - Home based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly