Risk Intelligence Manager - Home-based with UK wide remit
1 day left
Home-based with UK wide remit
Acre is pleased to be working with a leading Facilities Management business on an exclusive basis to identify their new Risk Intelligent Manager. Reporting into the Director of Health, Safety & Wellbeing (DHSW) you will help to capture data sets, engage with trends and gather intelligence around incidents across the business and then recommend training, workflow and potential policy changes to internal stakeholders and external bodies alike.
You must be exceptional at building relationships, able to deal with all levels seniority and most importantly drive positive change and strategy. The business has been growing 30% year on year so there isn't a better time to join a leading safety team.
Overview of responsibilities
- Responsible for risk-based investigative advising all management teams, employees, volunteers and supply chain partners through a solution-based approach and sharing from experience.
- In conjunction with the Safety Operations team, to develop proactive strategies for the Safety management of the workforce, supply chain and the wider external community in the context of those people living near to and/or likely to be affected by construction and operations.
- Develop education and communications strategies which underpin programmes designed to help the workforce understand how best to manage their physical and psychological safety.
- Develop and manage risk-based assurance programmes consistent with monitoring the application and efficacy of corporate Safety policies and procedures and to interpret and recommend strategies designed to positively affect productivity and shareholder returns.
- Provide intellect and oversight to maximise efficiencies in operations and ensure service quality initiatives are consistent with those of regulatory industry standards and customer expectations across Risk Intelligence and investigation disciplines.
- Recommend and where directed, discharge activities across all areas of Risk management, in support of a human-centred, practically applied approach to the delivery of workplace interventions.
- Candidates should be degree qualified and possess comprehensive knowledge and understanding of safety and risk management. You'll also need to have an outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Experience in the development of safety policies, strategies and management systems & controls that have been successful in improving safety & productivity.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of safety legislation and ISO standards
- Chartered safety practitioner equivalent experience
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously and flexibly
If you are interested in being part of an exciting new team within a leading Facilities' Management business please get in touch.
Apply for Risk Intelligence Manager - Home-based with UK wide remit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly