Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager | Construction
London | Up to £60,000 + travel & benefits
We're working with a dynamic and fast-growing organisation to secure a Health and Safety Manager to lead on safety across a range of construction projects in and around London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional environment with like-minded individuals and develop your career further.
The company has an excellent reputation in the industry and is looking to build on their success over the coming years with exciting plans to grow.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide high quality Health and Safety services to company clients in line with the overall company objectives.
Key responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager:
- Partner with clients to lead on safety across a range of major construction projects
- Set and monitor strategies and objectives for clients to create a positive health and safety culture.
- Deliver and schedule health and safety inspections, audits and reviews on behalf of principal contractors and specialist subcontractors
- Provision of Construction Phase Plans and Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Assist in creating Health and Safety policies and site-based management systems where required
Essential experience and qualifications for the Health and Safety Manager:
- Minimum of NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and ideally GradIOSH (Graduate Membership of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence and engage with people at all levels from Board Members and Directors, through to Site Operatives.
- Previous experience in a similar role, from within the construction or a related industry
- Strong time management and organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to work across a wide range of client sites and environments, with a company that has a excellent client base and clear growth strategy. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply or call on 01923 432 634. Ref ED577
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.