Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Health, Safety and Environment Manager (HSE)
Dunstable | Salary £45,000 to £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
We've partnered with a well-established technology company, operating in the industrial and domestic construction services industry, to secure a Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager. The role will form part of the Senior Management team and will lead on health, safety and environment for the company. This role is primarily responsible for employees in the office environment and a large team of field base engineers.
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward-thinking organisation who are leaders in their field. The focus of this role will be health and safety however the successful candidate will play an important role in environmental compliance and wellbeing initiatives.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Manager will include:
- Working closely with the senior management team to implement the health, safety and environment policies and procedures in line with the business evolution and growth
- Engaging across the organisation from the senior management to the shop floor to embed health and safety best practice
- Leading on programmes of work and new initiatives across health, safety, environment and wellbeing
- Managing a regular audit and reporting program and communicating performance across the company
- Acting as the key Health, Safety and Environment point of contact for a range of stakeholders including regulators and customers
The successful candidate will have:
- Similar experience in a health, safety and environment role with a proven track record of improving performance
- Experience within engineering, transport, manufacturing or other related industry
- A proactive and self-motivated approach
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Cert as minimum (Ideally NVQ 5, Diploma or equivalent)
- Membership of IOSH (Grad or Chartered) - an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information, please contact Michael Colton on 01923 432633 or
Irwin & Colton is a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly