Health and Safety Consultant - Midlands
A specialist Health & Safety and Employment Law consultancy is seeking a home-based Health and Safety Consultant. The ideal candidate will be based in the North West and will work with clients across a broad range of industries in the local area. They will provide high-quality consultancy services such as inspections, auditing and training, ensuring SLAs are met and clients are satisfied with the services offered.
- Delivering Health and Safety services to clients such as inspections, auditing and training.
- Ensuring a high standard of service is delivered and SLAs are met
- Identify opportunities for growth of existing clients
- Generate and communicate ideas for improving service to clients
- Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH; hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Proven multi-sector experience in a consultant, advisory or enforcement capacity
- Comfortable with home working and capable of managing own workload
- Strong verbal communication skills, can establish excellent working relationships with clients.
- Driving licence, happy to travel regionally
Reference - GR14339
Apply for Health and Safety Consultant - Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly