Health and Safety Consultant - Milton Keynes
We are currently working with a small, family run business who are looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. Born from growth, this role will see you working with a variety of clients across multiple industries including Construction, Education, Aerospace and Corporate office environments. Due to the nature of the business, this role will require someone who is personable and driven with a desire to pursue a role in Consultancy long term. The ideal candidate will have the ambition to develop in a consultancy role, ultimately working towards becoming CMIOSH.
** This role will require up to UK wide travel and will require someone to have a full UK driving licence and own their own car**
- Working on projects, delivering bespoke Health and Safety services both on site and in the office
- Write and review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Develop Health and Safety Policies and procedures and provide guidance on all Health and Safety matters.
- Good work ethic, with a sense of humour and the ability to work well in a team as well as in a client facing role.
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (Essential)
- NEBOSH Construction or Fire Certificate (desirable)
- Experience working in a Health and Safety role within Consultancy or the private sector
Please note that a full DBS check will be required for the successful candidate.
Reference - GR14223
Apply for Health and Safety Consultant - Milton Keynes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly