Are you interested in working on the largest UK nuclear construction project for a generation? Acre is proud to be working exclusively alongside a key stakeholder on Hinkley Point C to identify 2 hard-working and enthusiastic Health and Safety advisors. The successful candidate will be involved in shaping HSE across a ground-breaking £18 billion nuclear development. During its peak this construction project will involve 55 tower cranes and 6000 operatives on site. You will be part of a team responsible for insuring contractors and supply chains operate in a safe and compliant manner, and you could be working on a package of works up to £1 Billion in value.
- Participating in creating, maintaining and improving HSE initiatives in the workplace
- Communicating effectively with a multitude of key stakeholders, from company directors to site sub-contractors
- Carry out regular behavioural safety conversations with various stakeholders on site
- Providing assurance that the designers and sub-contractors are complying with requirements under CDM Regulations 2015
- Undertaking frequent site inspections, risk assessments and incident investigations where appropriate
- Being proactive in the creation and implementation of systems and programmes which underpin HSE awareness across the project
This position will suit individuals that have great communications skills, a collaborative working style and are commercially minded.
- CMIOSH or GradIOSH working towards chartership
- NEBOSH Diploma / NCRQ Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working on major infrastructure or construction projects
- Excellent knowledge of CDM Regulations 2015
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and forward-thinking individual to join a world leading and highly regarded organisation, helping to drive HSE performance across a pioneering nuclear construction project. If you feel that you have the relevant experience and skillset then please do apply.
Apply for Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly