Assistant Health & Safety Advisor
Shirley Parsons are proud to be working with a UK leading Construction Organisation to recruit a Assistant Health and Safety Advisor. Our client is well recognised as being a top performer in the build industry and have a record of promoting individuals and offering professional development within the business to their employees. The ideal candidate will have a safety qualification a looking to take their first steps into the industry and develop. The role will be working across Northamptonshire region
- To shadow and learn from the health & safety professionals around them
- Conduct Risk Assessments and actively rectify any implications identified with a hands on approach.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Actively stay up to date with 18001 / 45001 regulations and the organisations standards.
- Carry out accident and incident investigations accordingly.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Previous experience work on the tool would be an advantage
- A strong communicator, confidence to work with key external clients.
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- An ambitious individual who is looking to develop and grow within their career who is open minded to learn.
Reference: PMu - 14377
Apply for Assistant Health & Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly