A newly created role based in Shropshire, working for a medium sized distribution business. Working closely with the General Manager, you will have the opporutnity to grow the company's health & safety culture from the ground up. There is also the opportunity for the position to expand into a 'cluster' role inline with the company's growth plans.
- Building up the health & safety culture from the ground up.
- Reporting into the General Manager.
- Being the main point of contact for enforcement visits.
- Safety responsibility for the company's warehousing site, fleet of vehicles and offices.
- Minimum five years' experience in a Health & Safety Manager role.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Proven track record of improving health & safety culture within an organisation.
- Safety experience within a distribution/ transport environment.
Job reference: MR14875