Health and Safety Advisor (12 month FTC)
We are working exclusively with a prestigious London based property development company to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor, on a 12 month FTC in a newly created role. Reporting to the Head of Health & Safety, you will be required to act as the organisation's lead Advisor for building-related Health & Safety issues and establish effective working relationships with the property management team, consultants and contractors.
- Providing general health & safety advice to Head of Property Management, Portfolio and Facilities Managers on Legislative requirements with focus on Fire Safety, the management of asbestos, confined spaces, permit to work, working at height and general property risk.
- Develop and implement areas of the H&S management system relevant to property management, as well as drafting guidance, bulletins, briefing notes and other documents as directed.
- Lead on incident investigation and monitor identified remedial actions and trends on behalf of property management.
- Work as part of an established H&S team to ensure compliance across the property portfolio
- NEBOSH Diploma/equivalent or working towards.
- Previous experience of working in the Property Management/FM sectors.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commercially aware with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
Reference: LSQ 15096