SHE Director - Europe & Africa
Are you motivated by the thought of positively contributing to the sustainable growth and innovation of the seafood industry?
Embedding sustainability into the heart of everything they do, Thai Union are passionate about caring for our ocean's resources and fostering a better future for their consumers, their customers and the planet as a whole. With a genuine commitment to healthy living & healthy oceans, Thai Union are the most trusted brand in seafood and pride themselves on delivering great tasting, nutritious products alongside brand partners like John West, King Oscar and Petit Navire.
As part of their growth ambitions, Thai Union are searching for a Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Director of Europe & Africa to join their business and drive a strategic cultural shift in the way that SHE related matters are viewed, implemented and managed across the business' European and African operations.
In this role, you'll be seen as the leader of the SHE function and you'll be trusted to:
- Build relationships with corporate teams, business sectors, cultures and regions alike to ingrain SHE into the DNA of the business
- Improve existing policies, procedures and SHE requirements to enable the wider team to work safely and efficiently without compromising quality or standards
- Manage and coordinate creative regional SHE programs and initiatives to bridge knowledge gaps and enhance the business' SHE profile
- Establish a collaborative SHE network committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge and best practices around all things SHE
- Be the 'go-to' person for managing internal/external reporting and communications on SHE topics, as well as introducing tools, metrics and KPIs to monitor global SHE performance
- Engage with manufacturing units to understand how the SHE function can better support them to improve performance and productivity
The successful delivery and implementation of end-to-end SHE service will ensure that you contribute to the profitable growth of Thai Union's offering.
Please apply below if this sounds like an exciting next step in your career and if you:
- Have a growth mindset and a drive to capitalise on opportunities for SHE improvement
- Are energised by developing cross-cultural, multi-level stakeholder relationships, be that in person or face-to-face
- Thrive in roles that require strong project management, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Understand the complexities of operating across different businesses, geographies and cultures in order to adapt your approach in a way that allows for consistency and local flexibility
- Have practical SHE experience in a manufacturing environment and a technical degree/qualification in a relevant subject
This role will be based within close proximity to an international airport within Europe. If you have any questions or would like any more information, please contact Greg Brittian at
Apply for SHE Director - Europe & Africa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly