Group HSE Manager
1 day left
We have been exclusively retained by a growing chemical manufacturing organisation who is looking to appoint a proven HSE leader to drive their performance across their UK and European operations.This is a leadership role that requires a hands-on approach; the ability to engage on the shop-floor is just as important as engaging in the boardroom.
The role will be based at their operation in East Yorkshire, with occasional travel to Europe. You will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation and will suit an enthusiastic individual with the ability to engage at all levels.
• Develop the HSE culture across multiple high risk sites
• Work with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management
• To be the driving-force for HSE performance.
• Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture
• Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Proven leadership skills – Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
• Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
• Experience of working in complex process environments is essential– i.e chemical manufacturing
Apply for Group HSE Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly