Senior CDM Consultant
6 days left
A Kent based construction & property consultancy is looking to appoint a Principal CDM Consultant into their existing team. They are a progressive and dynamic organisation who offer a strong career path to their employees. They are looking for candidates who are looking to develop their career and move into an Associate level position in the next couple of years.
- Working within the CDM team, you will be responsible for providing a strong CDM consultant service to a broad range of clients
- Considering buildability, maintability and usability throughout the projects that you are responsible for
- Liaising with all parties throughout design process, attending meetings and communicating effectively.
- Advise ways in which risks can be designed out of the design process
- Ideally candidates will come from a construction and design background.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Experienced in CDM 2015 and the role of Principal Designer
- Excellent communication skills
Job reference: ST15106
Apply for Senior CDM Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly