QHSE Lead Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity with a leading blue-chip organisation based in Netherlands. As a Lead QHSE Manager you will manage a team of Health and Safety professionals, provide support across multiple accounts in a range of sectors and be required to travel on a national basis.
- Reporting into the country leadership team with a dotted line into the EMEA Safety Director, acting as the focal point for all HSE activities and operations in the Netherlands
- Direct, support and manage a team of HSE Managers, ensuring that robust HSE Systems and processes are instilled country-wide.
- Spearheading a drive to be industry leading, with HSE forming the cornerstone of all business practices
- Overseeing process development, auditing and training across the region
- We are seeking a Dutch National with fluency in both the Dutch and English languages
- Degree calibre HSE professional
- Advanced interpersonal skills including motivation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience built within client facing environments. A diverse background would be particularly appealing.
Reference: GP 14734
Apply for QHSE Lead Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly