Health & Safety Advisor
Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a construction organisation based in the North Wales area for a Health, Safety & Environmental advisor to join their team.
Your new role
- Conduct regular site audits and inspections
- Highlight areas of improvement such as any improvements on existing policies and procedures
- Promote a positive health and safety culture throughout the company
- Identify any training gaps
- Advice and assist the Site Management Teams with best practice
- Chair Quarterly H&S meetings
- Provide toolbox talks
- Ensure that changes in legislation relating to environmental and safety management are communicated and implemented throughout the Company
- Maintain relevant environmental control procedures in accordance with the Company's Integrated Management System.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this position applicants will have experience working in the construction safety industry. You will hold a Full UK driving licence as travelling across the North Wales area will be required
You will have a Health & Safety related qualification such as NEBOSH certificate or similar. You will be a good communicator with strong report writing and presentation skills
You will receive a competitive salary, 21 days holiday plus bank holidays and investment in training and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.