Interim Health and Safety Consultant
An interim Health and Safety Consultant role has arisen to work for a consultancy whose client base is predominantly corporate. You will be providing general Health and Safety support to include:
- Maintaining ISO:45001 certification
- Onboarding acquired businesses and sites
- Incident and accident management and investigation
- Statutory inspections and audits
- Covid-19 securing of locations
- Supply chain assurance
- Event Health & Safety oversight
- Project Health & Safety
The role is for 4 months and will be home based with some requirement to travel to client sites over the coming months.
The successful candidate will be either Grad IOSH (or equivalent) or CMIOSH with extensive Health and Safety experience gained from either working in the corporate or consultancy sectors.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.