Interim EHS Manager
A Food Manufacturing company is to looking to appoint an immediately available EHS manager on a 3 month contract based in Lincolnshire. The role will be working across a fast-paced, high risk site where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues & clients at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit an enthusiastic HSE professional with the ability to influence and engage others. This role is 5 day a week and will require site travel on a daily basis. Please note this site contains live stock on their premises.
- Develop & Maintain the HSE culture – Working with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management
- To be a driving-force for HSE performance
- Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Must be GRADISOH min
- Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and high risk environment.
- Manufacturing experience is essential.
Apply for Interim EHS Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly