Head of Health & Safety
A unique opportunity to lead Health & Safety strategy for a growing UK logistics organisation. This is a nationwide role where you will manage a large team of a direct reports and shape the Health & safety culture of this organisation.
- Provide strategic advice and leadership on Health & Safety and it's impact on the wider business.
- Line manage a team of direct Health & Safety reports.
- Working nationally across sites between the South East and North West. All locations between these areas are workable if you are able to travel.
- Able to provide flexible Health & Safety solutions to enable the business to achieve its growth objectives.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. Chartered Member of IOSH.
- People focused - able to deal at board and executive level.
- A diverse sector background including logistics is advantageous.
- Able to effectively manage a team of direct reports and deal with relevant enforcement bodies.
Job reference: MR15145
Apply for Head of Health & Safety
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly