Senior Fire Safety Advisor
We are working with a London based Housing Association to recruit a Senior Fire Safety Advisor to join their established team. Reporting to the Head of Fire Safety, the role will require close working with direct colleagues, and others across the business as well as with external bodies as required. The main focus of the role will be to provide advice and support on Fire Safety. Knowledge of building regulations and standards is essential along with experience of reviewing new build fire strategies. This role can be based from East London, with flexibility to work from home when required.
- Provide expert technical Fire Safety advice for new development projects and within residential areas of the property portfolio.
- Promote a positive Fire Safety culture throughout the organisation.
- Deliver objectives as set out in the annual H&S delivery plan and contribute to the development of PAS7 Fire Risk Management System.
- Improve Fire Safety performance by developing the knowledge and expertise of all employees within the business and its subsidiaries.
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate (minimum) and affiliated with a recognised fire safety institute.
- Experience at a Fire Safety Advisor level, preferably within a Housing/Property related environment.
- Knowledge of building regulations and standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Reference: LSQ 15138
Apply for Senior Fire Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly