Health & Safety Sustainability Manager
YOUR NEW COMPANY
A specialist Facilities Management company is looking for a H&S Sustainability Manager to join their organisation in London. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation with great culture towards HSEQ being accredited with ISO 9001 / 14001 / 45001.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the H&S Director you will be responsible for:
- Provide clear strategic leadership for Health, Safety and Sustainability.
- Ensure the company upholds and works towards finding new, innovative and economical ways to remain sustainable.
- Communicating your plans, formulating budgets and marketing your Sustainability strategy to all colleagues, service partners and clients.
- Maintain the QMS and carry out regular audits.
- Support the HSQE team and assist them in their career development through a process of mentoring and leadership.
- Review and communicate any changes to HSQE procedures, policies, working practice, and legislation ensuring continuous improvement and the highest levels of safety for everyone
- Ensure compliance with all relevant current HSQE legislation
- Carry out accident investigations, record findings, review and communicate changes to work practice, when necessary.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you must be Grad IOSH and hold a relevant a relevant environmental management qualification. Ideally you have strong experience with management systems and you are passionate about safety and sustainability. WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN You will be offered £45k - £50k plus benefits.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Health & Safety Sustainability Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly