HSEQ Manager - civil engineering/rail
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager - civil engineering/rail - South-West/South Wales - £50k-£60k+package
This company works on exciting and diverse projects and are looking for a Senior HSQE Manager that will hold full autonomy over a team of advisors and a business unit, and be a trusted member of the Health & Safety team reporting into the HSEQ Director. We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative and knowledgeable Health & Safety professional who holds a passion for Health & Safety.
Currently working on multiple Civil Engineering and Rail projects across the South-West, South Wales and Midlands regions, this operational and multi-site position is a great opportunity for someone looking for a role within a secure, well established construction contractor.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Manager include:
* Managing a team of advisors across a wide geographic and varied projects
* Building Relationships Across All Areas of the Business
* Influencing Operational Safety Teams
* Undertaking Accident Investigations
* Presenting HSQE Data
* Driving Continuous Safety Improvement
* Advising Operational Teams on Safety Documentation
The successful Senior Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Manager will hold:
* NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
* Be a Chartered Member of IOSH or GradIOSH working towards (must be close to Chartership)
* Full UK Driver's License
Experience within Rail or Civil Engineering beneficial criteria for the Senior Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Manager are:
* Environmental experience
* Auditing Qualification
* Familiar with RISQS
* Working knowledge of ISO & OHSAS accreditations
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy