Health & Safety Advisor
We have been engaged to work exclusively with a major construction company in the recruitment of an EHS Advisor. We have a long existing relationship with our client, who has a good reputation in the industry for delivering on bespoke commercial construction projects. This is a Birmingham based position with occasional travel across the South West of England.
The successful candidate will be playing a pivotal role in supporting the wider health and safety team, consistently improving the Health and Safety culture within the business.
- Oversee a number of new build and refurbishment projects
- Support the Group H&S Manager on varied health and safety matters
- Maintain Health and Safety policies and procedures that adhere to government legislation requirements and expectations of the business
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate
- Develop and maintain the management systems where appropriate
- Construction related background
- A strong communicator to all levels within the business with high attention to detail
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Knowledge or qualifications with an enviornmental discipline will be highly advantageous
- Self-efficient who can manage/prioritise workload