YOUR NEW COMPANY
An exciting company that operates across the data & network sector is looking for a Health & Safety Environmental Manager to join their organisation. This is an opportunity to join a growing company and support the organisation to create the HSE function from the scratch.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is a stand-alone position and you will be responsible for:
* Create and manage a business focused SHE plan to ensure the policies and arrangements are reviewed, updated and implemented
* Oversight and monitoring of the operation of the management system
* Coordination of a virtual team of SHE champions across the business
* Develop and implement policy and procedures to ensure legal compliance within SHE
* Promote a positive culture throughout the business
* Be the significant drive behind change management system processes
* Be responsible for all RIDDOR reporting and investigation of accidents, incidents or near misses reported
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You need to have a NEBOSH Diploma and a relevant qualification in Environmental Management, be CMIOSH and relevant experience across the complex sectors.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You will be offered £52,500 to £55,000 + allowance + bonus. You will also have the opportunity to build the function from the scratch and implement culture change.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.