Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor (9 month FTC)
We are working with a London based Housing Association to recruit a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor on a 9 month FTC. Initially a home based role, this position will provide support to the wider Health and Safety team. The client is looking for a pro active team player who has a genuine interest and passion for Health and Wellbeing.
- Design, develop and implement Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Deliver training on a range of Safety and Wellbeing subjects
- Plan and conduct safety audits to deliver accurate reports
- Actively promote a positive H&S culture throughout the organisation
- Hold the NEBOSH/ NCRQ Certificate and ideally be Tech IOSH
- Ideally have experience in delivering wellbeing strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident communicator with strong presentation and influencing skills
Reference: LSQ 15193