Health and Safety Advisor
7 days left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
Acre are excited to be working with one of the UK's leading Principal Contractors to identify a Health and Safety Advisor within their Highways division. The successful candidate will have proven experience on civil engineering projects, as well as an engaging approach to Health and Safety.
Reporting into the Head of HSE, the Manager will join a high-performing team in helping to drive forward effective health and safety processes and systems on an important project.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring that H&S objectives are fully embedded into the project
- To provide visible active support and advice to the contract
- Carry out site inspections and audit Health and Safety against the Health & Safety Management to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Safety Management System and recommend any corrective actions
- Liaison with Environmental and Quality auditors to ensure H & S is integrated with environmental compliance and assurance
- Provide support and management of external audits and liaise to provide corrective actions and closeout of audit findings
This person must be an experienced health and safety professional with a background in civils or infrastructure. Previous experience of working within highways will be viewed favourably. The successful candidate will also be driven, with a passion for Health and Safety matters and an eagerness to learn and develop.
You Will Also Have:
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- A proven ability to influence upwards in order to promote a positive safety culture
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst working for one of the largest Principal Contractors in the UK. If you feel you have the necessary experience, then please don't hesitate to apply.
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly