Senior Environment, Health and Safety Advisor
Senior Environment, Health & Safety Advisor
Greater Manchester|£40,000 to £42,000 + Benefits
We've been engaged by a specialist global medical technology manufacturer to recruit a Senior Environment, Health & Safety Advisor. Our client is a global leader in the production of equipment for the healthcare industry. This role is a single site, 6-month fixed term contract to cover a period of absence, reporting to the UK Head of EHS.
Responsibilities for the Senior Environment, Health & Safety Advisor will include:
- Ensuring the facility is fully compliant with both UK legislation and the global strategy for environment, health and safety
- Act as the key point of contact for health and safety for the site, supporting the management team and operational staff
- Auditing environmental, health and safety performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies as required
The successful Senior Environment, Health & Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar position in a manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate (as minimum) and ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good management systems experience across key ISO standards
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader in a progressive and forward-thinking environment. For more information and to apply please contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Senior Environment, Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly