Deputy Head of Health and Safety
An Education Facility based in Manchester is seeking an Interim Deputy Head of Health and Safety for an initial 6 month contract. You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Health and Safety to ensure a comprehensive Health & Safety management system is in place to assist the business in achieving its goals in line with the current Covid-19 guidelines. You will be a proven Health & Safety manager, keen to develop and progress within a dynamic organisation. This role does offer an element of home working but some occasional site travel will be required. Please note this role falls inside IR35.
Support in the delivery of a Health & Safety strategic plan.
- Review Health & Safety policies.
- Carryout a gap analysis on the business.
- Carryout Audits.
- Work to develop a positive safety culture, where staff takes responsibility for Health & Safety.
- Effectively conduct and deliver training programs.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent (Minimum)
- GRADIOSH (Minimum).
- Proven line management experience.
- Experience as a H&S practitioner within property/education is desirable.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
Apply for Deputy Head of Health and Safety
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly