Health and Safety Advisor
An Education Facility based in Manchester is seeking an Interim Health and Safety Advisor on a 6 month contract. You will be responsible for supporting the organisation to ensure compliance with all legislative requirements across the organisation, inline with the current Covid/Government guidelines. This role does offer an element of remote working and please note this role does fall inside IR35.
- Carry out Health and Safety inspections
- Support with the Covid track and trace system
- Carry out Accident Investigations and produce concise reports.
- Carrry Risk Assessments & Audits
- Provide guidence and advice on all aspects of Health and Safety
- Contribute to the development of a training programme
- Contribute to the development of Health and Safety improvement plans
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent (Minimum)
- Experience as a H&S practitioner within property/education is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team