Quality, Safety, Health and Environment Manager
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a specialist global manufacturer of security systems, to recruit a Quality, Safety, Health and Environment (QSHE) Manager. The organisation has a large global footprint and this role is specifically responsible for a manufacturing and assembly site in the Cheltenham area.
This role will lead on Quality, Safety, Health and Environment for this manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities of the Quality, Safety, Health and Environment (QSHE) Manager will include:
- Ensuring the site is compliant with both UK legislation and the global strategy for quality, safety, health and environment
- Engaging across the site to drive improvements in quality, safety, health and environment
- Auditing quality, safety, health and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies
The successful Quality, Safety, Health and Environment (QSHE) Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 internal auditor experience
- A quality or environmental qualification would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leading brand within their field in a professional working environment. If the role is of interest, please contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.