Health and Safety Manager
Acre are delighted to partner with a global REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) and asset management client to support a highly strategic appointment within their HSE team.
The role, reporting directly to the Associate Director of Health, Safety & Security, will provide guidance and support across their UK portfolio. Additionally, this individual will take ownership over HSE matters regarding our client's new developments, advising on policies and procedures and deliver strategic guidance at the highest levels
- To take strategic ownership of all CDM activities across the portfolio utilising their bespoke CDM platform, while working closely and maintaining excellent working relations with their external CDM partner.
- To oversee day to day smooth running of their ISO 18001 / 45001 SMS.
- To liaise and develop strong working relationships with the internal colleagues and managing agents to maintain a high profile for safety and security management.
- To track and record portfolio-wide audits undertaken by their managing agents for major incident management, safety and security compliance and monitor completion of action plans.
In this important role, you will be the primary point of contact with the outsourced third-party Managing Agents for all safety, security and compliance matters across a 350+ property portfolio. The successful candidate will work alongside an award-winning sustainability & environment team in a highly collaborative setting.
To be considered for this role, the following must apply to you:
- It is essential you have significant property management safety experience.
- Ideally CMIOSH and a working knowledge of OHSAS 18001.
- Excellent technical understanding of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise workload with the ability to lead on projects and manage supply chains.
- Knowledge of fire regulation / best practices.
For the successful candidate, this is an opportunity to move into a strategic role within a global REIT brand with a fantastic reputation, diverse portfolio, and ambitious development pipeline.