Graduate Environmental Permitting Advisor
Graduate Environmental Permitting Advisor (Graduate Scheme)
Bristol | £24,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known organisation to recruit an Environmental Permitting Advisor to join their graduate scheme. The company work in a range of sectors including technology, retail, transport and heavy industry. This role will join the Environment team and is an excellent opportunity for an individual to further their skills and progress their career.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Environmental Permitting Advisor will include:
- Providing coordination, administration and support to the Environmental team
- Dealing with Environmental permits
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
- Working with the team on various projects
The successful Graduate Environmental Permitting Advisor will have:
- Experience working within an Environmental role
- Relevant Degree in either Environment, Science or Geography
- Excellent communications skills
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
For further information or to discuss the next step in your career contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.