Health, Safety & Compliance Officer
Safety & Compliance Officer | Housing | £40,850 | Remote working at present
Your new company
With over 1000 properties across London, this housing association are looking to grow their team with the appointment of a health, safety & compliance officer. Working across several local authorities, they hope to provide excellent services to their customers.
Your new role
This role reports into the Head of Governance, and is ultimately responsible for co-coordinating, supporting and advising on all aspects of health & safety. Day to day accountabilities may include:
- Completing and reviewing risk assessments
- Leading on improving health & safety performance
- Working with the Asset Management Team to ensure inspections are taking place and remedial actions completed
- Maintaining H&S compliance
- Ensuring policies & procedures are reviewed and updated
- Completing accident investigations
- Providing structured H&S training for staff
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful, you will be to have sound technical knowledge of H&S regulations and compliance as well as knowledge of building risks. You will ideally hold a NEBOSH qualification (certificate or diploma level accepted) as well as membership to IOSH. You will also need to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
What you'll get in return
In return, there is a salary on offer on £40,850. In addition you will get a welcoming environment to work with, home-working options at present as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.