Regional Health, Safety & Quality Coach
We are seeking a Regional Safety, Health & Quality Coach to join a leading Waste Management organisation. You'll be responsible for roughly 20 sites from from the Western/ Northern Home counties area to East Anglia - Northamptonshire will work well as a base location. You will be providing a high quality service to operational sites, facilities and locations and ensure the successful local delivery and implementation of the company SHQ strategy.
- Support site teams to implement group Safety, Health and Quality procedures.
- Engaging with local enforcement authorities and agencies on Quality, Health & Safety issues.
- Assist in compilation of Safety, Health & Quality management arrangements to ensure retention of ISO accreditation.
- Provide Safety, Health and Quality coaching for all levels of operational teams.
- Waste, logistics or any high risk experience.
- At least 3 years' experience in Health, Safety & Quality.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- DGSA and Fire experience desirable.
Job reference: MR15259