Group Head of Health, Safety & Environment
We are proud to be supporting a leading supplier of seafood in the UK on a search for their new Group Head of Health, Safety & Environment (HSE). Our client is passionate about sustainability and dedicated to being a responsible manufacturer, this position will play an important part in the organisation's commitments to its employees, the environment and its customers as it embarks on a period of change and transformation.
- Develop and lead the HSE strategy with a focus on competency development, continuous improvement, governance, and change management
- Create an environment that promotes innovation and creative solutions to the organisation's approach to risk
- Be proactive in dealing with crisis management
- Maintain and improve environmental and social performance standards, working closely with the sustainability teams to drive a collaborative strategy
- Ensure that the HSE teams are working closely with other areas of the business to achieve group-wide strategy goals
The organisation is looking for a progressive and innovative leader to revitalise the businesses approach to HSE. The role will drive group-wide improvements and development of governance systems, continuous improvement plans and overall cultural approach to HSE matters.
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of health safety and environmental management systems and current legislation & best practice
- Experience of engaging and influencing business leaders in health safety and environment issues and aligning with group-wide strategy
- A resilience mindset, the ability to find creative solutions to problems and challenges
- Strong technical background in a relevant field
If you are a progressive HSE leader with a proven track record and you are interested in joining an industry leader at a key point in their history, as they embark on an ambitious change and transformation programme then apply now or get in touch with Greg Brittian at !