Head of HSE
YOUR NEW COMPANY
A well-established Facilities Management company is looking for a Head of Health & Safety and Environment to join their organisation.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This role (home based) has a national remit however will have a particular focus across Midlands, North of England and Scotland regions.
Reporting directly into the HSE Director you will be responsible for:
* Delivery of the HSE strategy, through the line, creating a culture of ownership and accountability.
* Upskilling and educating the operational teams, creating a culture of true behavioural safety.
* Managing the formal EHS audit process, promoting the importance of EHS within the workforce, contractors and clients to encourage continual improvement.
* Assist in the development and implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental Management policies and procedures.
* Lead and manage the Health and Safety Managers to identify and facilitate the management of HSE projects, including new bids and new initiatives by existing clients.
* Work with various senior stakeholders in the development and delivery of a comprehensive range of HSE related training programmes.
* Undertake accident investigations and prepare accurate and professional reviews, including appropriate recommendations where necessary.
* Developing, planning and presenting HSE management systems for new FM bids.
* Recognise changes to legislation, guidance and other relevant developments and develop strategies for their implementation where necessary.
* Undertake any other duties and / or responsibilities as may be required from time to time by the Group Head of HSE.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You be offered a salary ranging from £60k to £65k, Company Car or Allowance, up to 20% bonus, 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays, Company Pension Contribution, Laptop / Phone and Healthcare plan.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you must have relevant experience as a H&S professional at senior level ideally with experience across the FM, Retail or related sectors, be CMIOSH and hold a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.