Acre is working with one of the UK's leading construction firms to find them a Sustainability Manager to cover a 6-month paternity leave. This role can be based in either London or Cambridge and will be an initial 6-month fixed term contract with the potential for extension.
In this role, you will be supporting a number of projects to deliver sustainability aspirations, whilst responding to tenders and PQQs.
You will need to be able to open to some travel to regional offices and construction projects across the South of England.
To be considered you will need in-depth knowledge and practical experience delivering environmental assessments on construction projects, including BREEAM, WELL and LEED etc.
You will need to be able to support a number of projects simultaneously and ensure all sustainability requirements are met. Knowledge and understanding around ISO 14001 implementation and environmental legislation and inspection of control measures are also needed.
Qualifications, skills, and attributes requirements:
- Sustainability/Environment construction degree level qualifications
- Associate level membership or higher of IEMA, ICRS or similar
- In-depth knowledge of sustainability issues within construction
- Ability to work in an agile environment and able to travel when required
- Strong communicator, with the ability to engage with various levels of stakeholders
This is a superb opportunity for any Sustainability professional with experience in the construction industry to gain valuable experience at one of the UK's leading construction businesses. If interested, please apply for the role now and any questions, get in touch with Elliot Fisher via
Apply for Sustainability Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly