Acre is delighted to be partnered with one of the UK's best-recognised construction and development firms to identify a new Environmental Advisor. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious sustainability professional to be involved in and learn the environmental and social systems and processes within an established business.
The successful candidate will play a key role in helping the sustainability team implement the newly created and ambitious environmental strategy across the UK and on multiple developments.
* Provide advice and support to operational teams on environment and sustainability matters
* Collate and analyse environmental, sustainability and carbon data, identifying any trends
* Validate and communicate environmental and sustainability performance internally and for stakeholder reporting
* Ensure the environmental management system is maintained in line with changing standards and legislation
* Take ownership of business reports, standards and guidance documents, amending them as necessary to reflect best working practices
* Raise awareness of the sustainability agenda through effective communications and presentations
* Represent the business at industry forums and construction sector workshops
* Educated to degree level in an environmental or sustainability related discipline
* Experience providing environmental support in the construction sector
* A proven ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
* Ambitious and results driven with a strong desire to exceed expectations both internally and externally
* A desire to learn quickly and adapt positively to changing business demands
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst helping to shape environmental and sustainability performance for an extremely successful organisation. For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Jonathan Goldsmith on +44 (0) 207 400 5596 or at