Health & Safety Advisor
An exciting opportunity has come available for a H&S Advisor to work on behalf of a Leading Global Technology Firm based in the Wiltshire area on a long-term interim contract working 2 days a week.
There may be some light travel involved to other sites across the South East on a quarterly basis. You will be responsible for the Health & Safety primarily within office environments and some electronic labs.
- Carrying out DSE Assessments
- Carrying out required Assessments (Risk Assessments, Fire Risk Assessments, First Aid Assessments)
- Carrying out Safety Policy Reviews
- Providing Accident Investigation process support
- Carrying out general site visits and Audits.
- Deliver training as required
- Proving admin support to the Health and Safety team
- NEBOSH General is essential
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
Apply for Health & Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly