Regional SHEQ Advisor
London | £45,000 + Car and excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a well-known construction and civil engineering contractor to identify a Regional Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor (SHEQ). The organisation are one of the largest in the UK in their sector and operates across the construction, civil engineering and infrastructure space.
Responsibilities for the Regional SHEQ Advisor will include:
- Visiting site and advising a range of stakeholders on the day-to-day implementation of the health, safety and environment standards and implementing an effective audit plan
- Preparing and communicating health, safety and environment reports for the senior management team
- Meeting, engaging, and liaising with the client, contractors, and other stakeholders to assess opportunities for improvement and implementing appropriate measure to take advantage of these
- Investigating accidents and incidents and identifying the root cause and conducting training where required
The successful Regional SHEQ Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within civil engineering, utilities, construction, or a related industry with streetworks experience
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma (or equivalent) essential.
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging clients and
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance, and regulations
This position will require a self-starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running. A UK Driver's license is essential. Contact Evans Salvo on or 01923 432 628.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for SHEQ Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly