- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive Health & Safety Advisor to join a fast growing and ambitious specialist civil engineering and utility company. This visible on-site opening, will be working a range of sites across the M5 corridor. and over towards the East Midlands. This opening would suit individuals with an understanding of project based HSE requirements, aligned with a can-do attitude.
- Assist the HSEQ team across the Midlands region
- Work across multiple sites and build positive relationships with site operational teams
- To promote a positive health and safety culture.
- Work closely with external parties to achieve a high standard of health and safety performance
- Assist the HSE Director in developing new systems, ideas and processes to help push the company to a next level of performance
- 2 years + experience working in Health & Safety
- Hands on experience working in Utilities, Civil Engineering or Telecoms industry. Engineering backgrounds also considered.
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- Environmental understanding or interest is preferred
- Tech IOSH
Apply for SHEQ Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly