Health, Safety and Environment Manager
A prestigious professional services company has a requirement for a Health, Safety and Environment Manager to join them. You will be required to provide assistance, guidance and advice on all Health, Safety and Environment matters. Experience within professional services and corporate environments is essential for this position. The role can be based from Bristol, London or Manchester and will involve national travel.
- Contributing to the development of the full range of health, safety, environmental and wellbeing policies, guidelines and procedures
- Develop and conduct audits, workplace inspections and action plans as and when required.
- Provide reports and data relating to incidents, accidents and general safety performance as required
- Ensuring that the workplace is Covid secure
- NEBOSH/ NCRQ Diploma or equivalent; ideally Grad IOSH
- Experience and understanding of management systems such as ISO 45001
- Effective interpersonal, management and communication skills across all levels of staff
- Experience of working within the facilities management/ corporate sector
Reference: NT 15517