A multinational organisation that operates across a diverse range of sectors is looking for an HSSE Coordinator to join them in a newly created role. Our client is looking for a confident and competent professional to deliver a range of HSSE services in support of the HSSE Manager. Based in London, the successful candidate will also be required to travel internationally to conduct incident and accident investigations.
- Deliver training to empower staff and increase levels of HSSE awareness throughout the organisation
- Proactively share HSSE best practice across all levels of the organisation
- Conduct regular audits and risk assessments to ensure compliance
- Carry out accident reports, investigate patterns and produce corrective actions
- Experience of working within the oil and gas sector.
- Hold a NEBOSH/ NCRQ Certificate or equivalent
- Strong communication and influencing skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Flexibility to travel internationally when required
Reference: NT 15589
Apply for HSSE Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly