Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a specialist global manufacturer of security systems, to recruit a Quality Manager. The organisation has a large global footprint and this role is specifically responsible for a manufacturing and assembly site in the Cheltenham area.
This role will lead on Quality for this manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager will include:
- Ensuring the site is compliant with both UK legislation and the global strategy for quality
- Engaging across the site to drive improvements in quality
- Auditing quality as well as health and safety performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies
The successful Quality Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Previous experience as a Quality or Compliance Advisor/Manager
- A Quality management qualification
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 internal auditor experience
- NEBOSH certificate or Equivalent would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leading brand within their field in a professional working environment. If the role is of interest, please contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly