Junior Health & Safety Coordinator
A multinational pharmaceutical company based in Dublin is seeking an immediately available Junior Health & Safety Coordinator for an initial 12-month contract. This role will suit a motivated and enthusiastic individual, keen to learn and develop their career within the pharmaceutical/Bioscience and Health & Safety industry.
- Ensuring the business comply to all Health & Safety standards.
- Ensure measures are in place to minimize risk and injury.
- You will be responsible for providing support to improve HSE standards.
- Undertake and complete Health & Safety Risk Assessments and Audits.
- NEBOSH Qualification or equivalent is essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to grow and develop within the role.
- A genuine interest with the science/pharmaceutical or chemical engineering would be extremely beneficial.
Apply for Junior Health & Safety Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly