Health and Safety Manager
We are currently supporting a multinational property management organisation who are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. Based in the Western Home Counties, this role will involve UK wide and European travel. This role will involve supporting the Head of Health and Safety in the deliver of the H&S strategy across the entire property portfolio. The successful candidate will be organised, approachable and have strong commercial awareness.
- Develop and implement areas of the H&S management system relevant to property management, as well as drafting guidance, bulletins, briefing notes and other documents as directed.
- Lead on accident and incident investigation and monitor identified remedial actions and trends
- Develop and deliver Health and Safety training across the portfolio
- Travel across the UK and Europe to support various teams throughout the business
- NEBOSH/ NCRQ Diploma or working towards.
- Previous experience of working in the Property Management/FM sectors.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commercially aware with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
Reference: NT 15623