Health and Safety Systems Auditor
Health and Safety Systems Auditor | Multi-site, Covering the South of England
£38,000 - £43,000 + Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the leading integrated waste management companies in the UK to recruit a Health and Safety Systems Auditor. The role is focused on SHEQ auditing activities across the company and will require travel across the South of England.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support to ensure the smooth running of the Health & Safety, Environmental & Quality ISO Management Systems - 18001 (45001), 14001 and 9001 and to carry out regular SHEQ Auditing activities.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Systems Auditor will include:
- Acting as the representative for Health & Safety, Environmental & Quality in relation to the management systems, ISO 18001 (45001), ISO 14001 & ISO 9001
- Carrying out regular SHEQ audit activities and work with SHEQ team to follow up on any corrective/improvement actions
- Developing audit plans and schedules and assist in the development and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System
- Providing performance data and produce monthly reports
The successful Health and Safety Systems Auditor will have:
- Lead Auditor's qualification for ISO 9001, 14001 or 18001 (45001)
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or Equivalent
- Practical experience of developing SHEQ Management Systems
- Environmental qualification or Quality management qualification (desirable)
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and leading audit inspections.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment, with a business that has a strong heritage and reputation. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.