A large distribution company is seeking a Contract Regional HSE Advisor to cover multiple sites in Scotland.
The Contract Regional HSE Advisor would ideally have a background in logistics and/or distribution and will be maintaining H&S and legal compliance. As the HSE Advisor you will be expected to engage at all levels and improve the safety culture on sites in your region. You will be able to work self sufficiently and add value to the safety team within the company.
This contract will last 6 months.
- This is a multi site role covering a large region
- Influencing and challenging teams on their behaviours will be a large part of the role
- Building relationships with colleagues is key
- The role involves consulting multiple teams in a commercial environment
- A logistics or distribution background (Essential)
- NEBOSH Certificate (Minimum)
- Proven track record of influencing and engaging teams in a multi site role
- Able to react pragmatically and diplomatically