Logistics Health & Safety Manager
A leading transport and logistics organisation is seeking a commercially aware Health & Safety Manager. Based in Wiltshire, you will have responsibility for coaching site managers and operatives on all aspects of safety as well as driving the company's H&S delivery plan.
- Take the lead on key safety projects for the business and effectively communicate and sell these proposals to senior management.
- An integral part of the company's national Health & Safety team.
- Health & Safety responsibility for the company's large new warehousing site in Wiltshire.
- Delivering safety training in accordance with the company delivery plan.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong commercial awareness and proven ability to engage at all levels of the business.
- Awareness and experience of workplace transport and manual handling risks.
- Health & Safety experience of working in a high volume, fast paced business is essential.
Job reference: MR15715